Undo what you hate
1st - Connect with JUBILEE
- Join our email list to get updates on concerts and other big news.
- Buy a JUBILEE album - all proceeds go to fight slavery and to bring the beauty and healing of the arts to survivors in aftercare.
- Book us to play at your event.
- Sponsor a JUBILEE band member! Contact us to find out more info.
- Be our friend on facebook, myspace.
- Follow us on twitter.
- Subscribe to the Jubilog with your blog reader.
2nd - Learn the facts
- Read about the slavery in your city.
- Become a smart consumer - learn which companies are committed to freedom.
- Watch two great TED talks by Kevin Bales and Sunitha Krishnan.
3rd - Print out flyers to post in public places
(like bathrooms, works spaces, community bulletin boards, etc.)
4th - Write a quick note
- Urge President Obama to Fight Slavery.
- Senators & Congress Members need to hear how you wish they'd vote on the topic of human trafficking.
5th - Use your talents and strengths
We're musicians, so we're helping through our music. What are your skills and resources? Think creatively about how you can leverage them on behalf of those in slavery and aftercare. Email us and we can brainstorm with you!
Click the image below to see some great examples: